ArtExpo 2010 Exhibitions – F.I.F.E CARBUNARI 2010
We are selecting all interesting video/short.films to include in the next 2010 Exhibition:
- The 7th Edition of the International Experimental Film Festival Carbunari 2010 – The International Experimental Film Festival is dedicated exclusively to sustaining and promoting the experimental films. We consider the experimental film to be one of the most interesting expression forms of contemporary art. The seventh edition of the Experimental Film Festival 2010 is a specific one because we will integrate the films from this year within the French-English Poetry Festival organized by the magazine LA TRADUCTIERE to Paris in June 2010.
This year subject of the French-English Poetry Festival is “DU POETIQUE a la POESIE” (“From Poetics to Poetry”). The video artists are invited to illustrate those 36 poems which were presented to the festival by means of experimental films. All the poems will be reproduced in a bilingual French-English edition and the films will constitute the third translation that of the image.
- Each artist is free to illustrate as many poems as he wants;
- The films length have to be between 1.30 and 5 minutes;
- You have to specify the title of the illustrated poem and the poet as well on the first image at the beginning of each film;
- You have to write the text “REVUE LA TRADUCTIERE no 28/33 e FESTIVAL francoanglaise de poesie” on the same image of beginning;
- At least 3 stanzas from the poem that you decide to illustrate have to be inserted directly on the image or as soundtrack.
All the films that you send will be showed on the screen during the Poetry Festival within “MARCHE DE LA POESIE” in Place Saint-Sulpice from Paris beginning on Thursday on 17th of June. A selection of films within the festival are showed on the screen at cinema BALZAC on Boulevard CHAMPS-ELYSEES on the 13th of June at 11.30 o’clock. Click here to find the poems presented to the festival.
The deadline for applications is March 03, 2010. If you are interested, fill the form below:
Film title: …
Running time: …
Brief film synopsis: …
and send your video submissions – with a CV/biography, videography and an introduction about the piece to:
arch. Luca Curci
via Casamassima, 75
70010 – Capurso (Bari) – Italy